- Capricorn Highway (Rockhampton to Anakie): reconstruction works
Reconstruction works are underway on the Capricorn Highway between Rockhampton and Anakie.
- Cunningham Highway slope repair works, Raceview
Safety improvement works on the slope adjacent to the Swanbank Road Overpass Bridge eastern abutment on the Cunningham Highway outbound, at Raceview.
- Caboolture to Landsborough Rail Upgrade Study
Investigation of the need to upgrade and duplicate the rail line on the North Coast Rail Line.
- Caboolture to Maroochydore Corridor Study
Study which proposes a passenger rail service branching off the North Coast railway line at Beerwah, extending through Caloundra to Maroochydore.
- Cairns Bruce Highway Upgrade
The Cairns Bruce Highway Upgrade master plan is a planning study that investigated long term, multi-modal transport planning options to address the impacts of urban growth, congestion and traffic accidents.
- Cairns Bruce Highway Upgrade - Sheehy Road (Forest Gardens) to Ray Jones Drive
Stage one of the Cairns Bruce Highway Upgrade is the $150 million upgrade of the Sheehy Road (Forest Gardens) to Ray Jones Drive section. It will improve safety and traffic flow, reduce congestion and enhance access for 55,000 motorists using the southern access into Cairns each day.
- Cairns Integrated Public Transport Plan
The Cairns Integrated Public Transport Plan identified the need for convenient, reliable and effective public transport.
- Cairns Transit Network
The Cairns Transit Network is the first busway planning project of its kind in regional Queensland. It will improve public transport in Cairns by giving buses priority, either in separate bus lanes or on dedicated bus-only lanes (busways) which will be separated from general traffic.
- Cairns Transit Network—James Cook University premium bus stop
The Department of Transport and Main Roads is working with James Cook University and Cairns Regional Council to deliver one of the first projects for the Cairns Transit Network, the new James Cook University premium bus stop.
- Calliope Crossroads Intersection Upgrade
The Australian Government has committed to upgrading the intersection of the Bruce Highway and Dawson Highway, known locally as the Calliope Crossroads.
- Caloundra South Rail Corridor Realignment Study
A study to include a land use and transport integration review of the original Caboolture to Maroochydore Corridor Study alignment between the Bruce Highway and Sugar Bag Road.
- Captain Cook Highway: reconstruction works
The Department of Transport and Main Roads will start complex slope stabilisation works on various sections of the Captain Cook Highway between Buchan Point and Oak Beach.
- Cardwell Range realignment
Bruce Highway upgrade to improve safety and network efficiency.
- Carnarvon Highway (Injune to Rolleston) reconstruction works
Reconstruction works are underway on the Carnarvon Highway between Injune and Rolleston.
- Carpentaria Shire reconstruction works
Reconstruction works in the Carpentaria Shire are being delivered under the Natural Disaster Relief and Recovery (NDRRA), a joint federal and state initiative.
- Cassowary Coast reconstruction works
The department is reconstructing sections on 3 major roads in the Cassowary Coast region.
- Cemetery Road and Leschke Road Intersection, Plainland (Warrego Highway): safety improvement works
The department is carrying out works on the Warrego Highway at the intersection with Cemetery Road and Leschke Road in Plainland to improve safety for motorists.
- CoastConnect: Caloundra to Maroochydore Quality Bus Corridor
An initiative to improve sustainable transport options and manage the pressures of population growth on Sunshine Coast roads.
- Connecting SEQ 2031
Connecting SEQ 2031 is a 22-year regional transport plan to serve the long-term needs of people living, working, recreating and conducting business in south east Queensland.
- Cross River Rail
The Queensland Government has announced a proposed Underground Bus and Train project, an alternative to the previous Cross River Rail proposal.
- Cunningham Highway/Amberley Intersection upgrade
The department has developed a concept plan for the upgrade of the Cunningham Highway between Yamanto and Amberley.
- Cunningham Highway reconstruction works between Mutdapilly and Cunningham’s Gap
A program of works is underway to repair sections of the Cunningham Highway at Cunningham’s Gap damaged by extreme wet weather events in early 2013.
- Cycle Network Link Strategy
A plan to prioritise future cycle infrastructure needs in the Sunshine Coast and Moreton Bay Regional Council areas.
- Cycle South East
An inititiave to improve conditions for cyclists and encourage more people to get on their bikes.