Services online, including licensing and registration services, will be unavailable from 10pm Monday 9 December to 1am Tuesday 10 December (AEST, GMT +10).
Transport and Main Roads allows customers to perform a number of services online.
How can we help you today?
Change of address
This will change your residential and postal address for Transport and Main Roads services, including your:
- driver or marine licence/s
- industry authorities
- adult proof-of-age (18+) card.
You can only change your address as an individual.
Contact us if you would like to change the:
- address of your business or organisation
- garaging address if it is different to your residential address.
Renewals and payments
Other registration and licensing services
Fines and infringements
(Note: Manually issued infringement notices require processing by both the issuing authority and Transport and Main Roads before it can be paid online. As a result, your notice will not be registered on our system until at least 7 days after it was issued. Most will be on the system by 21 days from the date issued. If your fine is not available in our system after this time, please consider other payment options listed on the infringement notice to ensure the fine is paid by the due date.
To use this service, you will need your:
- Queensland driver licence number, Queensland 18+/adult proof of age card number or a Queensland Customer Reference Number (if known)
- infringement notice number.
If you don't have a Queensland driver licence:
- you may be able to obtain a Customer Reference Number (CRN) to pay your fine by contacting us on 13 23 80
- the fine must already be on our records before we can release the CRN so please note the processing delay described above
- do not contact us earlier than 7 days after the notice was issued
- due to identification requirements, we are only able to release the CRN by phone and only to the person specified on the infringement notice.
If you do not have your infringement notice number, this may also be provided via phone for payment online).
Tests, bookings and appointments
Heavy vehicle programs
Your online services information
You can view your past: